Store And Move More, Faster
Online sales are expected to grow about 30% over the next 4 years. Is your operation equipped to manage the surge?
Transform Your Greatest Challenges Into Opportunities
E-commerce and consumer preferences have reshaped the retail landscape. To stay relevant, you must adjust or face extinction.
Customers continue to demand new options, resulting in serious SKU challenges.
Be in charge of your situation
- Use variable height picking processes to increase SKU capacity
- Place slower-moving SKUs above faster-moving ones for efficient access to frequently picked items
- Add case flow lanes to pick lines to accommodate more SKUs
Escalating SKU counts are forcing the need for more space, a costly capital expense.
Optimise your footprint
- Go vertical, and take advantage of unused cubic space
- Use narrow aisles to achieve greater overall space utilisation
- Deploy advanced inventory management systems to increase capacity of existing space
Same-day delivery is becoming an expectation. To beat the competition and keep costs down, speed and agility are imperative.
Enhance operator productivity, meet demands
- Use advanced technologies and processes to put away and retrieve pallets faster
- Increase picking rates with solutions engineered for high throughput applications
Approximately 33% of online orders are sent back as returns, 23% resulting from a mispick.
Improve first time accuracy
- Provide workers with ergonomic solutions designed to increase comfort and focus
- Deploy pick assist systems increase picking accuracy
- Accelerate accuracy and returns processing with automated storage and retrieval systems that integrate with inventory management system
Trying to fill open positions with qualified labour is tough.
Retain talent and reduce turnover
- Redirect workers to more value-added tasks by deploying robotic solutions
- Offer advanced ergonomic lift truck solutions to help reduce musculoskeletal problems related to operation
- Use telematics to simplify checklists and reinforce positive behavior
Maximise production capabilities with reliable solutions that deliver.
Demonstrated To Achieve Results
Innovations designed to help increase operational efficiency
and achieve next level performance.
Delivering MHP To Keep Distribution Moving
With 30,000 pallet spaces located in 10.5 metre high racking, Ideal Stelrad wanted to replace its distribution hub fleet to incorporate the latest advances in equipment productivity and ergonomics. Providing operators with a range of comfortable, reliable equipment was key to the fleet solution which would enable the off-loading of 20 deliveries and more than 12,800 picks per day.
The ROI Of Robotics
To help support Just in Time manufacturing applications, Yale® has launched a flexible, modular Tugger Train system. Towed by the Yale Tow Tractors, this enables loads to be transported efficiently to and from the manufacturing line using a choice of different trollies.
Services And Support You Can Depend On
Yale has your lift truck solutions covered – plus the service and support programs to back them up.
Connect With Our Industry Experts
Need help finding the right solution? Let our Retail Industry expert help you.
Powered Pallet Truck With Noise Reduction Option
The Noise Reduction option allows the truck to operate at night when noise levels must be kept low, typically below 60dB(A).