Solutions To Handle Quicker, Greener And Safer
As the global population reaches 8 billion, there is a need to deliver on production demands in a greener and more efficient manner. Are you ready? We are.
Transform Your Greatest Challenges Into Opportunities
Increasing plant productivity, through efficient use of resources, is a key factor in the chemical industry today.
Handling In Explosive Environments
Handle with confidence in the most challenging of environments
- Protect your people
- Protect your plant
- Protect your reputation
Desire for greater sustainability
- Increased emphasis on emission reduction and green initiatives
- Reliable, affordable and clean energy access is a key to achieving ambitious CO2 emission cuts
- Two main technological pathways for CO2 reduction; smart usage of CO2 and direct CO2 avoidance
Advanced technology and systems can help reduce lost time incidents
- Lighting systems mark the way
- Sensor systems assist the driver with spatial awareness
- Telematics systems record and report impact and operational activity in real time
Corrosive materials increase truck downtime
- Spray & corrosive environment/wash down protection kit
- Zinc coated forks, cylinder gaiters and corrosion resistant cylinder rods
- Corrosion protection package for pedestrian pallet and stacker trucks
Reduce load and infrastructure damage, increase productivity
- Raised operator cab
- Camera systems
- Speed restriction of truck
Maintaining a smooth and safe production flow is essential
- Compact forklift trucks that have been developed specifically for high lift applications in confined areas
- High manoeuvrability and high capacity truck provide versatility for a variety of applications
- Agile electric trucks deliver high productivity in constrained areas
Maximise production capabilities with reliable solutions that deliver.
Demonstrated To Increase Productivity
Delivering MHP To Keep Distribution Moving
With 30,000 pallet spaces located in 10.5 metre high racking, Ideal Stelrad wanted to replace its distribution hub fleet to incorporate the latest advances in equipment productivity and ergonomics. Providing operators with a range of comfortable, reliable equipment was key to the fleet solution which would enable the off-loading of 20 deliveries and more than 12,800 picks per day.
Quality Equipment And Engineering Support Boost Recycling Plant’s Productivity
Utilising the best available techniques and operating to high environmental standards, the plant handles in excess of 300 tonnes of batteries daily. With over 900 tonnes of recycled lead leaving the facility each week, Envirowales is setting the pace with an impressive recycling efficiency rate of more than 95%.
Services And Support You Can Depend On
Yale has your lift truck solutions covered – plus the service and support programs to back them up.
Meet Our Chemicals Industry Expert
Finding the right solution for you, starts by working with a partner who both
knows your business and understands what matters most to you
Materials Handling In Explosive Environments
Our Chemical Industry Expert at Yale® explains the risks in these highly challenging environments, and how Yale solutions can be applied