Store More, Move Faster, Deliver On Time
The Logistics sector growth is predicted to grow 3.6% annually over the next five years. Are you positioned to succeed in this competitive environment?
Transform Your Greatest Challenges Into Opportunities
The shift to B2C fulfillment has changed the landscape of logistics. Will you only exist or will you excel?
Customers continue to demand new options, resulting in serious SKU challenges.
Be in charge of your situation
- Use variable height picking processes to increase SKU capacity
- Place slower-moving SKUs above faster-moving ones for efficient access to frequently picked items
- Add case flow lanes to pick lines to accommodate more SKUs
Rising costs and competition are increasing industry pressures
How can you manage increased costs?
- Deploy robotics to automate tasks and help reduce costs
- Increase speed and accuracy with sortation software technology
- Optimisze your power source and charging strategy
Escalating SKU counts are forcing the need for more space, a costly capital expense.
Optimise your footprint
- Go vertical, and take advantage of unused cubic space
- Use narrow aisles to achieve greater overall space utilisation
- Deploy advanced inventory management systems to increase capacity of existing space
Same-day delivery is becoming an expectation. To beat the competition and keep costs down, speed and agility are imperative.
Enhance operator productivity, meet demands
- Use advanced technologies and processes to put away and retrieve pallets faster
- Increase picking rates with solutions engineered for high throughput applications
- Use Big Data to help increase efficiency, lower operating costs and to offer value-added services
Customers place high value on the speed, security, traceability and cost of delivery.
Exceed delivery demands
- Integrate with your customers’ systems to provide accurate orders and visibility of shipments
- Use a distributed inventory model to shorten the final delivery distance
A smaller labour pool combined with seasonal volume and high turnover has created a labour shortage.
Retain and reduce turnover
- Redirect workers to more value-added tasks by deploying robotic solutions
- Offer advanced ergonomic lift truck solutions to help reduce musculoskeletal problems related to operation
- Use telematics to simplify checklists and reinforce positive behavior
Take Control With Game Changing Solutions
Maximise your efficiency and service levels while controlling your costs.
Demonstrated To Increase Productivity
Innovations designed to help increase operational efficiency and achieve next level performance.
Ellerhold Group: Ziendorf, Germany
Yale and Ellerhold Group: Making headlines with customised warehouse solution
Founded in 1987 in the town of Zirndorf, near Nuremberg, Ellerhold Group has developed into a well-known poster printing company, with a staff of 600 employees in Germany and a total turnover of around €76 million.
The ROI Of Robotics
Discover how robotic material transport solutions help address labor issues, help control costs and help drive greater efficiency.
Small Data, Big Impact
Discover how using telematics can help to right size your fleet, reduce maintenance costs and idle time; safely increasing productivity while reducing total operating costs.
COREP: Bègles, France
The collaboration between COREP and Yale® stems from the former’s clear need for handling and materials storage. Their aim was to optimise space and time and for Yale, it was to provide a more functional customer service.
Dorna Sports: Brno, Czech Republic
Yale® short-term rental ensures MotoGP™ success
Yale Europe Materials Handling and MotoGP™ successfully began their new brand partnership thanks to the short-term rental scheme on offer from the materials handling manufacturer.
Services And Support You Can Depend On
Yale has your lift truck solutions covered – plus the service and support programs to back them up.
Meet Our Third-Party Logistics Industry Expert
Need help finding the right solution? Let our 3PL expert help you.
Robotics and Automation
The Yale Difference
Yale has a range of robotic trucks that require no infrastructure, offer the reliability and durability Yale® is famous for and the support of its extensive service network.