Add More SKUs, Not Bottlenecks
Shipping laws for beverages are relaxing – increasing sales by 37.1% over the next 5 years. Are your operations ready to meet these demands?
Transform Your Greatest Challenges Into Opportunities
Consumer demands are driving the beverage industry to push operations both in the facility and on the delivery route.
Consumer demand continues to drive unprecedented levels of SKU proliferation in the beverage industry – an item out-of-stock is still not an option.
Take charge of the invasion
- Use variable height picking processes to increase SKU capacity
- Place slower-moving SKUs above faster-moving ones for efficient access to frequently picked items
- Add case flow lanes to pick lines to accommodate more SKUs
Increased urbanization is pushing drivers to squeeze more stops into tighter delivery windows.
Exceed delivery demands
- Stay charged longer and up to 2x faster with lithium-ion batteries
- Help to empower your operator with greater maneuverability in tight spaces
- Reduce stress and stabilize loads to help optimize control and operator confidence
Your operations are essential and so is protecting them from contamination.
Make food safety non-negotiable
- Reduce bacteria absorption by using impenetrable materials
- Achieve greater transparency to help isolate concerns to reduce product loss
- Utilize food-grade lubricants that are USDA inspection ready and non-toxic
Filling open positions with qualified labor is tough – retain your top talent and reduce turnover.
Retain talent and reduce turnover
- Redirect workers to more value-added tasks by deploying robotic solutions
- Offer advanced ergonomic lift truck solutions to help reduce musculoskeletal problems related to operation
- Use telematics to simplify checklists and reinforce positive behavior
Tight Profit Margins
Reduced operational costs amidst heightened competition and pricing pressures are resulting in lower margins.
Increase profitability and bring more to the table
- Automate repetitive tasks and help reduce operating costs
- Right-size your fleet, reduce administrative costs and extend useful life of equipment
- Utilise solutions to help reduce picking costs and increase pallets moved per hour
Take Control With These Game
Maximise production capabilities with reliable solutions that deliver.
Demonstrated To Achieve Results
Innovations to help improve throughput by reducing downtime, improving safety and ultimately lowering your operating costs.
Unlock Cost Savings And Performance
With the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, you can get the very best solution available in today’s market to maximize your operations – unrestricting your choice and a power solution built around your unique requirements for costs, labor, maintenance, emissions, space and more.
Services And Support You Can Depend On
Yale has your lift truck solutions covered – plus the service and support programs to back them up.
Connect With Our Industry Expert
Need help finding the right solution? Let our Beverage Industry expert help you.
Robotics and Automation
The Yale® Difference
Yale® has a range of robotic trucks that require no infrastructure, offer the reliability and durability Yale® is famous for and the support of its extensive service network.