Are You Prepared?
Global paper production equates to over 500 million tonnes per year. Europe produces around 35% of that total production. Are you prepared for the growth?
Transform Your Greatest Challenges Into Opportunities
Your operation faces major hurdles with one of the most complex supply chains in the world.
Push for greater sustainability efforts throughout the industry on a global scale.
Electric capability from 1-5.5t across the product range.
- Increased emphasis on emission reduction and green initiatives
- Reliable, affordable and clean energy access is a key to achieving ambitious CO2 emission cuts
- Two main technological pathways for CO2 reduction; smart usage of CO2 and direct CO2 avoidance
Increased usage of more capable electric trucks and alternative power solutions reduces environmental impact.
Product And Load Sizes Are Increasing
To increase productivity whilst minimize product damage, the right attachment should be used.
A complete product range of paper roll and bale clamps, with over 70 years of experience across all paper applications.
- Well design clamp series with built-in damage reduction properties
- Different pads for efficient handling and advanced hydraulics as standard
- Range includes rotators and handling for multiple paper rolls
A complete solution capable of handling every paper application, from recycling bales to high-gloss finish paper rolls.
Best practice For Transporting Paper Rolls
Rolls must be loaded vertically along the centre of a lorry bed.
Developed specifically for the paper industry, our mast delivers an additional 250mm of extended reach capability.
- Support best practice in EMEA
- Helps minimise product damage, saving costs
- Smaller truck footprint assists operators to load and unload more efficiently
Return-to-set tilt function and extended carriage option bring the roll back to a vertical position helping to further minimise product damage.
Running safe operations is a top priority in all stages of the paper industry supply chain.
Advanced technology and systems can help mitigate incidents occurring.
- Lighting systems mark the way
- Sensor systems assist the driver with spatial awareness
- Telematics systems record and report activity in real time
Improving awareness of fork lift truck drivers, and pedestrians working nearby, may help reduce incidents. Telematics system can aid in providing best practice operations.
Working in dusty and dirty environments, such as recycling, offers the threat of debris and foreign object damage to trucks and products.
Extreme working conditions push trucks to their limits.
- Reversing fan capability reduces debris build-up in engine compartment.
- Hydraulic, carriage and mast protection delivers security against object damage.
- High-level air pre-cleaners and solid multi-piece belly pans reduce impact of dust and debris.
Debris and dust resisting features can reduce the impact of the elements on truck and operator.
Take Control with Game Changing Solutions
Our wide array of solutions cover the depth and breadth of paper, packaging and recycling challenges.
Demonstrated To Increase Productivity
Harsh Conditions For Soft Paper
Heat, humidity, dust, abrasion – producing soft, hygienic paper is tough business and having equipment that can perform continuously in this environment is crucial to maintaining productivity.
Maintaining The Edge: The Specialised Yale Solution
One of the most crucial ingredients in the materials handling industry is the safe transportation of packaged goods from origin to destination.
Intelligently Designed For Recycling Industry Applications
Handling loose paper bales is one of the toughest applications that a lift truck can be used in – with the loose paper debris getting everywhere, and eventually causing cooling problems.
Services And Support You Can Depend On
Yale has your lift truck solutions covered – plus the service and support programs to back them up.
Meet Our Automotive Industry Expert
Need help finding the right solution? Talk to our experts and we’ll help.
Seated Tow Tractor
Comfortable, robust seated tow tractors, designed for use in a wide range of automotive applications, particularly line-feed operations.