Give your operation 20/20 vision with Yale Vision
Real-time telemetry truck data provides a thorough look into your fleet’s day-to-day operations so your team can work smarter
What If You Could..?
- Reduce avoidable damage
- Comply with operator certifications/training
- Digitise your preshift checklist
- Extend truck and battery life
- Have a real-time view of truck and operator utilisation
Yale Vision provides customers with insights and controls to improve operator behavior, control access to equipment, confirm pre-shift checklist completion, and monitor equipment and operator utilisation.
Level 1 Offering
Wireless Monitoring is ideal for customers who simply want to monitor utilisation, impacts, diagnostic trouble codes,
schedule and track preventative maintenance, better understand your total cost of operations, and know the truck’s
location at a site.
Level 2 Offering
Wireless Access now adds a proximity card reader to the system to encourage proper and safe operation of trucks. All the information you receive from Level 1 Wireless Monitoring will now be connected to an operator. Measure utilisation by operator to better understand who is causing avoidable damage at your site with impact monitoring.
Level 3 Offering
Wireless Verification includes all the features of Wireless Monitoring and Wireless Access
plus adds the ability to perform mandatory OSHA checklist without using a pen and paper.
Mobile Site Tool
- The first of its kind in the material handling industry, the free Yale Vision mobile app offers a new level of data-driven productivity at your fingertips. Get impact alerts, checklist notification and have real-time access to data via an easy-to-use dashboard. Plus, add notes and photos to impact events and reactivate any locked-out machines with the touch of a button.