Move More And Keep Food Safety In Check
Nearly 49% of consumers are purchasing more groceries online, contributing to 40% growth in sales. Are you prepared to meet surging demands?
Transform Your Greatest Challenges Into Opportunities
Despite over 288 million square feet of distribution space, food distributors are still busting at the seams.
The demand for more food choices is causing SKU counts to skyrocket – creating inefficiencies and laboring picking processes.
Be in charge of your situation
- Use variable height picking processes to increase SKU capacity
- Place slower-moving SKUs above faster-moving ones for efficient access to frequently picked items
- Add case flow lanes to pick lines to accommodate more SKUs
Urbanisation is increasing; forcing drivers to squeeze more stops into tighter delivery windows.
Exceed delivery demands
- Stay charged longer and up to 2x faster with lithium-ion batteries
- Help to empower your operator with greater manoeuverability in tight spaces
- Reduce stress and stabilise loads to help optimise control and operator confidence
Protect your operations from contamination and meet growing regulatory pressures.
Make food safety non-negotiable
- Reduce bacteria absorption by using impenetrable materials
- Achieve greater transparency to help isolate concerns to reduce product loss
- Utilise approved, inspection-ready, non-toxic food-grade lubricants.
Finding qualified labor is tough – retain your top talent and reduce turnover.
Retain talent and reduce turnover
- Redirect workers to more value-added tasks by deploying robotic solutions
- Offer advanced ergonomic lift truck solutions to help reduce musculoskeletal problems related to operation
- Use telematics to simplify checklists and reinforce positive behavior
Tight Profit Margins
Heightened competition is increasing pricing pressures, resulting in lower margins.
Increase profitability and bring more to the table
- Automate repetitive tasks and help reduce operating costs
- Right-size your fleet, reduce administrative costs and extend useful life of equipment
- Utilise solutions to help reduce picking costs and increase pallets moved per hour
Take Control With These Game
Maximise production capabilities with reliable solutions that deliver.
Demonstrated To Achieve Results
Innovations to help improve throughput by reducing downtime, improving safety and ultimately lowering your operating costs.
Bonduelle: Gniewkowo, Poland
Yale trucks help Bonduelle stay cool under pressure
Yale industry experts understand the challenges associated with moving perishable goods in food applications and the demands that operating in cold environments place on materials handling equipment.
PatisFrance: Puratos, France
Charles Service and Yale® : a successful partnership!
PatisFrance – Puratos has collaborated with Charles Service since 2013, recognising in Yale the ideal partner for reliability, industry expertise, as well as proximity to the dealer (whose headquarters are in Sainte-Geneviève- des-Bois) and therefore responsiveness to the client’s needs. The fleet available to PatisFrance – Puratos is varied in order to respond quickly and effectively in highly dynamic logistics applications.
Chiltern Cold Storage: Lincolnshire, UK
Yale trucks shrug off the big chill for Chiltern Cold Storage.
Two new cold store MR reach trucks supported by two MPX power pallet trucks are proving to be a robust, reliable and low-cost materials handling solution in sub-zero temperatures at Chiltern Cold Storage.
The ROI Of Robotics
Learn how robotic lift trucks can help address labor challenges and control costs, while driving greater efficiency, productivity and reliability.
Unlock Cost Savings And Performance
With the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, you can get the very best solution available in today’s market to maximise your operations – unrestricting your choice and a power solution built around your unique requirements for costs, labour, maintenance, emissions, space and more.
Services And Support You Can Depend On
Yale has your lift truck solutions covered – plus the service and support programs to back them up.
Connect With Our Industry Expert
Need help finding the right solution? Let our Food Distribution & Cold Storage expert help you out.
The Sit/Lean/Stand Rider Pallet Truck
Excellent access and a variable seat position provide a comfortable working environment, leading to enhanced productivity