The Pressure To Meet Customer Expectations
Is your operation equipped to be competitive in this ever-changing environment?
Transform Your Greatest Challenges Into Opportunities
Your operation faces huge challenges as you try to deliver the right products and exceptional service while remaining profitable.
Every day the pressure grows to deliver outstanding customer support every step of the way.
Exceed your customers’ expectations
- Offer personalised service and empower your team to make things right
- Embrace Big Data to help identify bottlenecks in your operation
- Utilise the latest technologies to help reduce downtime and keep your supply chain moving
Hiring people who are willing to learn your industry is one thing, but it’s often difficult to keep them.
Reduce turnover and retain knowledge
- Offer advanced ergonomic lift truck solutions to help reduce musculoskeletal problems
- Implement training and development programs to keep your team engaged
- Use telematics to simplify checklists and reinforce positive behavior
As customers and end-users become more aware of their impact on the environment, they are opting for companies who have prioritized green supply chain management.
Go green while still meeting demand
- Source from suppliers who share your same sustainability goals
- Develop a recycling plan for by-products of your operation
- Embrace alternative power sources in your lift truck equipment
Manufacturing and warehousing are among the top industries for work place injuries.
Increase safety and help reduce incidents
- Establish a culture of safety starting at the top and adopted by the front line workers
- Visual and audible solutions are available to help meet the needs of your particular application
- Use telematics to track lift truck access and provide training updates
Tight Profit Margins
Everything from raw materials to transportation costs are on the rise.
Increase profitability by lowering your operating costs
- Right-size your fleet, reduce administrative costs and extend useful life of equipment
- Deploy telemetry to help lower overall materials handling costs
- Install lift trucks that offer greater fuel efficiency and lower maintenance costs
Take Control With Game Change Solutions
Exceed customer expectations, while retaining your best
employees and improving your bottom line.
Proven Approaches To Increase Productivity
Innovations to help reduce downtime and improve safety –
ultimately lowering your operating costs
Protect The Bottom Line
Extract actionable insights from lift truck telematics to help improve efficiency and productivity.
Unlock Cost Savings And Performance
Offering the broadest variety of power options – unrestricting your choice and a power solution built around your unique requirements for costs, labour, maintenance, emissions, space and more.
Sewera Polska Chemia: Katowice, Poland
Yale dealer builds constructive relationship with Sewera Polska Chemia
Wholesaler Sewera Polska Chemia has been serving the construction industry for over 25 years providing a complete range of building materials to contractors and retail clients. The Polish company offers everything from bricks and chimneys to gutters and insulation, making them a one-stop-shop for construction projects.
Baustoffwerke Havelland: Berlin, Germany
Backbone of production
12 solid hours of operation every day, 230 days per year, up to 5 tonnes per cycle and incredibly important for production: Baustoffwerke Havelland is a producer of building materials and, since March 2017, dependent on the Yale GDP120DC Heavy Duty Forklift Truck supplied by Yale dealership MF Gabelstapler Service GmbH. Baustoffwerke Havelland is located north-west of Berlin where it produces bricks for the building industry.
Services And Support You Can Depend On
Yale has your lift truck solutions covered – plus the service and support programs to back them up.
Meet Our Building Materials Industry Expert
Need help finding the right solution? Talk to our experts and we’ll help.
Handling The Biggest
Yale’s biggest truck to date with a lifting capacity of 16t at a load centre of 1200mm, and features a new cab now standard on all the DF and EF ranges.